Know Thyself, Or Don't.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Seasonal Greetings 2005

Seasons Greetings from the WebGodFather.

Hold on, I don't think so. If you know me, you know I could not POSSIBLY offer seasons greetings and be authentic.

SOOOO, I would like to take this time extend to you, regardless of your religion, the deepest and unconditional love of Christ.

Christians celebrate Christmas this time of the year. It is not known or important what the actual date was of Jesus birthday, but rather WHY it happened. In fact Christmas then followed by Easter were 2 times Christ unconditionally offered a gift to mankind. Where people will argue religious matters and turn them into an excuse to war with each other, I wanted to share with you the Love of Christ.

You see Christmas followed then by Easter, symbolize the birth, death and resurrection of Christ. But when push comes to shove, what it really was, was a message from God. "I love you, I LOVE YOU ALL! And to show it I offer you this gift. Jesus."

But like when you receive a gift for, whatever reason, do you ever pull out your wallet and say "so how much do I owe you for that?". Wouldn't that be the most offensive thing a person could do, to a giver of a gift. This gift was/IS free. But what loving God, would force you to receive it. Free will, and unconditional love is what God is all about and has demonstrated since the beginning of creation.

I would like to convey to you NOW, the love of Christ, that comes with no hitches and no call to condemn yourself or each other. He offers a free gift to you, it is your choice whether you wish to accept it. Whether you do or not has no bearing on His love for YOU.

Should this message evoke a question in you about what this free gift is, feel free to contact me at thewebgodfather@gmail.com, but if you don't, know this, I love you. I love that you are free to express yourself in any way you like, as that is another reminder for ME, of how much God loves us ALL.

Peace,

The WebGodFather



Add this site to your RSS client: http://landmarkeducation-rocks.blogspot.com/atom.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home